This 12-week, non-credit course covers the foundations of Catholic journalism, including the theology of Catholic journalism, basic journalism skills, such as the interview and what makes a good story, and ethics for the Catholic newsroom. The format includes lectures, discussions and assignments.
- Dominic Chan, D-One | EXimages
- Andrew Ehrkamp, Archdiocese of Edmonton
- Laura Ieraci, AVIVA Media & ONE magazine
- Terry O'Neill, The B.C. Catholic newspaper
- Paul Schratz, The B.C. Catholic newspaper
- Peter Stockland, The Catholic Register